UVAB Meter (TM213)
- 3-3/4 digits LCD with backlit maximum reading 3999
- Data hold
- Low battery indication
- Zero function
- Over indicator : Display shows "OL"
UVA Features :
- Highly reliable direct reading instrument designed expressly for measuring light intensity at the wafer plane of mask aligners
- UV curing light sources and any other UV light source
- The UVA sensor is ideal for measuring mercury, xenon, metal halide or fluorescent lamps commonly used for studies in the UVA region, as well as sunlight
|Measuring range||4000 uW/cm2, 20 mW/cm2|
|Resolution||1uW/cm2, 0.01 mW/cm2|
|Accuracy||±4% full scale + 2 digits|
|Wavelength||290 to 390 nm|
|Sampling time||approx. 0.4 sec|
|Power supply||2 batteries 1.5V AAA|
|Battery life||approx. 100 hours|
|Size||133*48*23 mm (L x W x H)|
Note :All the above descriptions are subject to change without notice
Country of origin : Taiwan.
Warranty : 1 year against manufacturing defects.
Remarks : For warranty claim :-
1) There is NO one to one exchange.
2) Unit need to sent back to manufacturer for rectification & repair.
Delivery : 3 to 5 days (in-stock unit) else 2 to 4 weeks (pre-order unit) subject to factory confirmation
Free Shipping Within Malaysia
For stock availability, kindly contact us @
Tel : +6012 728 1063
Email : email@example.com