Lightning Surge Protector (MA-200)
Model : MA-200
(2A, 200V/220V/240V AC line voltage use)
Functions & Features :-
• Designed specifically for AC power supplies up to 2 amps
• No degradation of normal (50/60 Hz) line frequency
• Power indicator lamp provided
General Specifications :-
- Construction : Plug-inConnection: M3.5 screw terminals (chromated steel; torque 0.8 N·m)
- Housing materia l: Flame-resistant resin (black)
- Monitor lamp : Green neon lamp turns on when the power is supplied.
- Operating temperature: -5 to +55°C (23 to 131°F)
- Operating humidity: 30 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Mounting : Surface or DIN rail
- Dimensions : W50×H85×D119.5 mm (1.97”×3.35”×4.70”)
- Weight : 330g (0.73 lbs)
Between Lines Line To Gnd
- Discharge voltage 410V min. 410V min.
- Max. surge voltage* 700V max. 700V max.
- Leakage current ≤1mA ≤1mA
@300V DC @300V DC
- Rated line voltage 200V AC ----
220V AC ----
240V AC ----
- Response time ≤0.1 μsec.
- Discharge current 1000A (8/20 μsec)
- Max. load current 2A
- Voltage drop ≤2V (50/60Hz)
*The maximum voltage that could pass through the surge protector. Protected equipment must be able to withstand this voltage for a very short time period.
Standards & Approvals :-
- CE conformity: EMC Directive (2004/108/EC)
- EN 61000-6-4 (EMI)
- EN 61000-6-2 (EMS)
- Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC)
- EN 61010-1
- Installation category II
- Pollution degree 2
- Max. operating voltage 300V
All the above descriptions are subject to change without notice.
Condition : old stock.
Qty :1 unit - Price valid on ex-stock subject to prior sale only.
Free Shipping Within Malaysia
Tel : +6012 728 1063
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org