Gauss Meter (TM191)
- An electromagnetic wave simply means the wave motion of the electromagnetic field (EMF)
- This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 to 300Hz
- It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipemnt, power line, microwave oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth
- The magnetic field unit is Telsa(T), Gauss(G), milli-Gauss(mG) or micro-Telsa(uT)
1 T=10,000G, 1uT=10mG, 1G=1,000mG
- Switch between the display of micro-telsa and milli-Gauss is available
- Data hold (HOLD), max. (MAX) Hold function
- Low battery indication
- Overload indication "OL"
- Range display (20, 200, 2000)
| Display|| 3-1/2 digits LCD, max. reading 1999|
| Range|| 200/2000mG, 20/200uT|
| Resolution|| 0.1/1mG or 0.01/0.1uT|
| Accuracy|| ±(2.5% + 6 digit) at 50/60Hz|
| Sensor|| single axis|
| Frequency response|| 30 to 300Hz|
| Sample rate|| 2.5 times per second|
| Battery|| 9V|
| Battery life|| approx. 200 hours|
| Operating temperature & humidity|| 5°C to 40°C, below 80% RH|
| Weight|| about 180g|
| Dimension|| 130 x 56 x 38 mm (LxWxH)|
TM191 comes with protection holster ( orange colour )
Note : All the above descriptions are subject to change without notice
Country of origin : Taiwan.
Warranty : 1 year against manufacturing defects.
Remarks : For warranty claim :-
1) There is NO one to one exchange.
2) Unit need to sent back to manufacturer for rectification & repair.
Delivery : 3 to 5 days (in-stock unit) else 2 to 4 weeks (pre-order unit) subject to factory confirmation
Free Shipping Within Malaysia
For stock availability, kindly contact us @
Tel : +6012 728 1063
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org