Gauss Meter (TM192)
- Triple LCD display to show X.Y.Z axis reading and plus average reading X+Y+Z / 3
- An electromagnetic wave simply means the wave motion of the electromagnetic field (EMF)
- This meter is applied to measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency (ELF) of 30 to 2000 Hz
- It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, microwave oven, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth
- The magnetic field unit is Telsa(T), Gauss(G), milli-Gauss(mG) or micro-Telsa(uT)
1T=10,000G, 1uT=10mG, 1G=1,000mG
- Switch between the display of micro-telsa and milli-Gauss is available
- Max./Min./AVG reading
- Data hold (HOLD), max and min (MAX/MIN) Hold function
- Low battery indication
- Overload indication "OL"
- Auto range
- Auto power off
- Real time clock with calendar
| Display|| 4 digits LCD, max. reading 9999|
| Range|| 20/2000mG, 2/20/200uT|
| Resolution|| 0.1/1mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1uT|
| Accuracy|| ±(2.5% + 5 digit) at 50/60Hz|
±(5.0% + 5 digit) at 30 to 2000Hz
| Sensor|| triple axis|
| Frequency response|| 30 to 2000Hz|
| Sample rate|| 2.5 times per second|
| Battery|| 9V|
| Battery life|| approx. 100 hours|
| Operating temperature & humidity|| 5°C to 40°C, below 80% RH|
| Weight|| about 230g|
| Dimension|| 173 x 80 x 32 mm (LxWxH)|
Note : All the above descriptions are subject to change without notice
Country of origin : Taiwan.
Warranty : 1 year against manufacturing defects.
Remarks : For warranty claim :-
1) There is NO one to one exchange.
2) Unit need to sent back to manufacturer for rectification & repair.
Delivery : 3 to 5 days (in-stock unit) else 2 to 4 weeks (pre-order unit) subject to factory confirmation
Free Shipping Within Malaysia
For stock availability, kindly contact us @
Tel : +6012 728 1063
Email : email@example.com