Differential RTD Transmitter (DR-A-H)
Model : DR-A-H
Functions & Features :-
• Providing a DC output in proportion to the temperature difference between two RTDs
• Isolation up to 2000V AC
• Fast response type available
• LCD meter (engineering unit display selectable)
• Simple loop test output (0% and 100%)
• High-density mounting
Typical Applications :-
• Measuring temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of a heat exchanger
• Power plant (2000VAC isolation, 110VDC power supply)
Simple loop test output: 0% and 100% signal simulated by selecting the front switch positions.
Input & Output :-
■ Input : 2-wire RTDs
Temperature range : 0 – 50°C or 32 – 122°F (fixed)
• DC Current : 0 – 20mA DC
All the above descriptions are subject to change without notice.
Condition : old stock.
Qty : 1 unit - Price valid on ex-stock subject to prior sale only.
Free shipping within Malaysia
Tel : +6012 728 1063
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org